Affordable, quality healthcare options exclusively for Georgia Optometric Association members.
- Medical, dental and vision plans from Humana®
- Available to groups of 2+ enrolled employees; special savings for groups of 5+ enrolled employees
- Supplemental benefits such as group disability, accident, hospital and life insurance from SunLife®.
- Customized plan offerings and cost sharing that work for your practice.
- HR Technology and support that make benefits administration less time-consuming.
- Includes a robust wellness program that rewards members for making healthy decisions.
Real People. Real Savings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you are not a member of the GOA, be sure to join! GOA Association Healthcare Solutions are available to members only.
- Member completes the form.
- A Benefits Center representative, powered by Decisely Insurance Services, receives your information and will contact you to get started.
- Within days, you will receive the Association Healthcare Solutions insurance programs and rates for medical, dental, vision and other coverages
- You can choose what works best for you and your staff!
- Once you make some key decisions regarding coverage, we can get you and your staff enrolled.
This program is available to GOA members in good standing with practices of two or more staff members .
First date of coverage is May 1, 2020 - with monthly enrollment and coverage dates available each month.
Yes! Our Association Healthcare Solutions cover pre-existing conditions for any health benefit as prescribed within the Affordable Care Act’s “essential health benefits”.